I couldn’t resist sharing Hannah’s “when I grow up” work from school. I asked her who it was in the picture, and she said, “You!” I take that as a compliment (I think).
~0~
Carter has graduated from calling everybody “mama”…now he calls Pop “BOP!” and Paw Paw “BAW BAW”. I wrote it in all caps because he doesn’t “say” it, he YELLS it.
Can’t you just see the sweetness in this little grin?
And yes, that’s a “bo-bo” on his head. We literally have ONE step inside our whole house and he fell down it. Oh yeah, and under the big scrape is a smaller scrape where he had a run-in with Granny’s recliner. And if you look REAL close, you can see the faint bruise on his right cheek. I forgot what happened there, but it was definitely a bad week for him!
Accident prone doesn’t even begin to describe my children these days. Some might call that payback. Like the time at Disney World when Daddy bought a $4 Sprite and I spilled it before anybody could get a sip.
~0~
Hannah is a movie addict. Lately her favorite is Charlotte’s Web, and she has both the cartoon and “real people” versions. So one Friday night a couple weeks ago, she talked Jason into fixing her a bowl of popcorn, and she settled in.
A little while later I went to check on her and saw this…(I couldn’t resist snapping a pic)

No comments:
Post a Comment