11.14.2009

Out on the town!

We got all dressed up for our usual Friday night date to Walmart (did you know there’s no hyphen in it any more?!)…Carter was such a little stud muffin in his new button-up and khakis. All he needed was a belt (I’ll take care of that tomorrow).

DSC07887

 

Hannah Banana sported her new t-shirt dress I made her…

DSC07892

Yet before we could actually make it inside Walmart, my sweetheart had a slight wardrobe malfunction:

H: Mommmmeeee!! My panties!!!

And sure ‘nuff, there was a big problem with her panties…they were down around her ankles. In the Walmart parking lot. In the Ped Xing. She was just wobbling along trying to keep up with us.

So in the interest of not getting run over, I ever-so-discreetly bent down and yanked them back up to their proper place. Who knew elastic would just give out like that?!

Now, panties are at the top of our shopping list for tomorrow. It never even occurred to me to actually buy panties for her while we were inside the store. I’ll blame it on short-term memory loss as a result of ingesting excessive amounts of aspertame.

No comments: