Hannah informed me last night that her dog's name isn't Snoopy any more...now it's Puppy Paws (from the new Santa Buddies movie). But, she said that after Christmas it can go back to being Snoopy again. Jury's still out on how Snoopy, er Puppy Paws, feels about it.
After Christmas last year, I bought her a Rudolph tee that has a little light inside Rudolph's nose that lights up when she moves. It's been hanging in her closet all year, and she's never noticed it. So Monday I pull it out and put it on her for school. She liked it so much that on our way home she informed me that she would be wearing it to school every day. And she wasn't joking. I had to PRY her out of it to get a bath and she put it right back on afterward. Tuesday morning, I struggled to get her into a different shirt, and finally I won the battle. After I got Carter dressed, she met me in the hall...with her jacket already on. Odd. Hmmm. Why do I see a little piece of red sticking out from the collar of the jacket (that's zipped all the way to her chin)? Could it be? Yep. Outsmarted by a 4-year-old. Again. Seems to happen quite regular around here.
So guess what...she wore the shirt to school on Tuesday. Again. But she's settled for just sleeping in it ever since. What in the world am I going to do when that battery goes dead?!
I have a similar "problem" with Carter...he has 2 John Deere tractor tees that he begs to wear (in his own way). Every time we go to his closet to pick out a shirt, he starts fumbling through them saying "tractor" over and over. So if you're looking for a gift for Carter...I suggest a 24m - 2T shirt with a picture of a tractor on it.
He also begs for medicine every night before bed. Ever since his bout with pneumonia a few weeks ago, he thinks he's got to have his "me-mes" before turning in. I mean to the point of tears and everything. How did I get so lucky to have a baby that actually asks for medicine?!
12.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment