9.15.2008

6 unspectacular facts about me

I’ve been tagged by Bethany at The Akridges. So now I’m supposed to follow these rules:
  1. Link to the person who tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules on your blog.
  3. List 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself.
  4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post, then commenting on their blogs to let them know "they’re it."

6 unspectacular facts about me:
  1. I'm such a nerd that I used to play school with my imaginary friends...of course, I was the teacher. My daddy jokes that I had the smartest imaginary friends in town. Sad, huh?
  2. I can't throw a ball. Not a baseball or softball or even kickball. I look like such a sissy.
  3. I've read nearly every book Stephen King ever wrote.
  4. "Fresh Prince" and "Sanford & Son" are my two favorite TV shows of all time.
  5. I hate to UNload the dishwasher, but loading it doesn't bother me. Go figure.
  6. My mama always told me that I would have been a good lawyer because (and I quote), 'You could argue the horns off a billy goat.' Now why would she say a thing like that?!

So there are my six unspectacular facts. I know you're all better of having read them.

Since I'm so new to this blogspot thing, I don't know six people to tag...but I'd love to hear from any of you who see this and like doing this sort of thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is...You make me so proud....!