11.10.2008

All he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth...



After much ado, Carter's first little tooth finally peeked through today. Boy are we glad! I've been expecting it for months because of all the slobbering (he literally soaks through 3 or 4 vinyl-backed bibs every day!), and now it's here. Now he's one step closer to that cheeseburger he's been eyeing!

I guess now he'll only have to wish for the other three front teeth for Christmas this year!

It's amazing how those little teeth pop in. I checked his gums just this morning and no tooth, so he must've done a heap of chewing today for it to break through. Dr. Baldwin predicted on Friday that he would have two teeth in 3 or 4 days...guess she knows her stuff, huh? (Well, her prediction is half true so far.)

Poor little guy...he's had the earache, a flu shot and apparently sore gums since last week. Maybe now that we've got him some meds and a new tooth to try out he'll start feeling more like himself. And Mommy's hoping he gets some sleep tonight...

No comments: