Hannah and I tackled the task of making Halloween cupcakes. I'd say we did a pretty good job! Hannah is thee best little cook...you can tell she's been getting a lot of practice at Mimi's house. She cracked those eggs like a pro. Silly me thought that she needed to crack them in a separate bowl in case the shells "accidentally" fell in. Ha! Hannah did better than I could have...and not a stray shell in sight.
It didn't take long for Hannah's little OCD to kick in. She had to be sure that each little cup had EXACTLY the same amount of batter. Then, when it was time to put on the sprinkles, she got upset when each container didn't have the EXACT same amount. She'd literally pour some out of one container to make it "match" the other one. Bless her heart!


Cupcake? What cupcake? I didn't eat a cupcake! :)

1 comment:
The cupcakes look great!! I need Hannah to give me some lessons...sometimes I still have trouble keeping the eggshells out of the batter! :-{
Post a Comment