1.12.2010

Backtracking…

Wanted to share a few pics from Christmas:

 

DSC07921

Carter helping Daddy put his new fire truck together.

 

DSC07923 

Even though this isn’t the cutest expression of hers, I wanted to share this to show how Hannah was decked out on Christmas Eve. She’s wearing her most favorite Rudolph shirt (the one I couldn’t get off of her for longer than a day at a time) and her reindeer antlers she made at school.

 

DSC07931

The tractor Santa brought to Carter is a tad too big for his short little legs but just right for my short ones. So Carter and I made “arrangements” for him to ride his tractor. If he got points for ambition and effort, though, he’d be tractoring all over the place!

By the way – his shirt says “It hurts to be this handsome” :)

 

DSC07936

Hannah’s big gift from Santa was this “real” horse that she immediately named “Ornament.”

No comments: