All that said...Carter LOVES green beans. And it's a good thing because they are a staple at our house. Jason and Hannah pick on me because I literally cook them for every meal. (And I think Jason is refusing to eat them any more).
Last night, big sister Hannah took on the task of feeding her brother some of her green beans...and what a sight it was. See for yourself > > > HINT: Let it play all the way through once, and watch it again so it won't be "jumpy" > > >
Sweet little Carter chomped on them beans as long as she stuffed them in his little mouth. Notice him grabbing her hands at the very end to make sure she keeps 'em comin'! =]
I have by-the-book friends who would literally STROKE OUT if someone tried to feed their child anything other than pediatrician-approved items. And I vaguely remember having minor panic attacks at the thought of Hannah eating things she wasn't "supposed" to. With her, I think it was more that I was afraid of her not eating baby food any more...more of a convenience issue for Mommy. But everybody says you do things differently with your second one, and BOY, ain't that the truth!!

2 comments:
Hannah's such a good big sister!
Hannah's such a good big sister!
Post a Comment