Pop shared this little jewel with me last night and I crack up every time it crosses my mind...
Pop & Mimi took Hannah and Carter to Old Time Farm Day on Saturday (more about that to come) and they had the BEST time. Of course, since this event was in the middle of a field, the restroom facilities were a little "rustic."
Hannah is bad about waiting until the LAST....POSSIBLE....SECOND to tell you that she has to potty. So, in the middle of jumping on hay piled up in a loft, she ran over to Pop and told him she had to GO.
So he dashed to the closest port-a-john and let her tinkle. As he was pulling up her little pants, she looked down into the potty and saw, well, you know what she saw, and (as serious as can be) said...
"Hm. I didn't know I had to poop."
10.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww...haha. Sweet little Hannah. That's cute! Bless her little heart.
Post a Comment