Hannah LOVED it...she said, "Why did they put out all that WIPING paper?" (which is actually a pretty good description)!
~0~
For some reason (unbeknownst to me), the words "hockey stick" prompt a fit of laughter from my daughter. Want her to go into hysterics? Just add "bunny ears".
~0~
Several months ago, there were a couple of housefires in town, one of which was close to our house. Hannah is obsessed with the remains of that house. She calls it the "broke" house and says that it got "broke down" because some kids played with matches.
~0~
The other night I was watching "The Biggest Loser" or at least a few snippets of it in between feedings and baths. I didn't even realize Hannah was paying attention until I changed the channel. She glared at me and said, "I was watching that!!"
~0~

1 comment:
Love it!!
Post a Comment